Disco Sprint/Oly Triathlon Training Group
8 Week Sprint/Olympic Training Program, July 22nd through September 17th
Training for a triathlon is very different than individual training for swimming, cycling and running! Whether you’ve Tri’d before, or this is your first time, join us and learn the ropes of training all three at the same time!
The DFW Tri Club is your premier group training program that provides your balance of fun and camaraderie in a group learning and training environment! This is the complete coaching package at a fraction of what a private coach costs. The coached workouts will give you exposure to proper form and race techniques that would take a long time to acquire on your own. Invest in yourself and reap the benefits for longer! The skills you learn here (physical and mental) can be carried with you in your future sports endeavors, but can also be applied to life in general.
- COACHED swim, bike, and run workouts!
- Detailed weekly group workout schedules for each discipline
- Free Clinics and Lectures: Training with Heart Rate, Flat Tire Clinic, Transition Clinic, Nutrition Clinic, Race Strategy etc.
- Free access to the DFW Tri Club
- Discounted access to LA Fitness (gym subject to change) for 2 months, if you are not already a member.
- Experience the DFW Tri Club group dynamic! We’re not just a club, we’re a community!
- DFW Tri Club visor and t-shirt
- Extra swag from Community Partners UCAN, Chipotle, 2skin, HOTSHOT & Red Bull!
- Training Begins – July 22nd
- Training with Heart Rate Clinic
- Nutrition Clinic
- Flat Tire Clinic
- Transition Clinic
- Pre-Race Meeting
- Disco Tri – September 17th (Sold separately, register for the race here, but Training Group members should first get their discount code here.)
Coached Group Training Sessions:
- DALLAS – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 am at LA Fitness Lake Highlands.
- GRAPEVINE – Mondays and Thursdays at 6:00 am LA Fitness Grapevine.
- PLANO – Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30 am LA Fitness Plano West (Midway & Park)
- OPEN WATER SWIMS – Saturdays at 7:00 AM – Alternating Weeks at Lake Grapevine & Lake Ray Hubbard
- DALLAS – Wednesday 6:00 pm at SMU or Germany Park.
- GRAPEVINE – Wednesday 6:30 pm Cross Timber Middle School
- PLANO – Wednesday – TBD
Weekly Bike Rides:
- ALL GROUPS – Saturdays at 8:15 am, following the OWS.
(This schedule is subject to change.)
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. You must be at least 18 years old to participate. In general, most people can participate, although we recommend you consult a medical professional before beginning a training program. For more information email email@example.com.
Early bird pricing – Only $175 for DFW Tri Club Members or $200 for Non-Members. (Members – obtain your special rate code at our discount page.) ($40 price increase after June 19th!)