St. Patrick’s Day Sprint Triathlon Training Group
8 Week Training Program, January 16th through March 12th
Training for a triathlon is very different than individual training for swimming, cycling and running! Whether you’ve Tri’d before, or this is your first time, join us and learn the ropes of training all three at the same time!
The DFW Tri Club is your premier group training program that provides your balance of fun and camaraderie in a group learning and training environment! This is the complete coaching package at a fraction of what a private coach costs. The coached workouts will give you exposure to proper form and race techniques that would take a long time to acquire on your own. Invest in yourself and reap the benefits for longer! The skills you learn here (physical and mental) can be carried with you in your future sports endeavors, but can also be applied to life in general.
- COACHED swim, bike, and run workouts!
- Detailed weekly group workout schedules for each discipline
- Free Clinics and Lectures: Training with Heart Rate, Flat Tire Clinic, Transition Clinic, Nutrition Clinic, Race Strategy etc.
- Free access to the DFW Tri Club
- Discounted access to LA Fitness (gym subject to change) for 2 months, if you are not already a member.
- Experience the DFW Tri Club group dynamic! We’re not just a club, we’re a community!
- DFW Tri Club visor and t-shirt
Training Begins – January 16th
Training with Heart Rate Clinic
Flat Tire Clinic
St. Patrick’s Day Tri – March 12th
Coached Group Training Sessions:
- DALLAS – Most Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 am at LA Fitness Lake Highlands.
- GRAPEVINE – Mondays at 6:00 am LA Fitness Grapevine.
- PLANO – TBD*
- DALLAS – Wednesday 6:00 pm at SMU or Germany Park.
- GRAPEVINE – Wednesday 6:30 pm Cross Timber Middle School
- PLANO – TBD*
Weekly Bike Rides:
- DALLAS – Saturday at 8:00 am – White Rock Lake or D1 Sports (indoor for bad weather, bring your own indoor bike trainer, or contact us for help procuring one).
- GRAPEVINE – Saturday – TBD
- PLANO – Merge with the Dallas Group for their Saturday ride.
*PLANO athletes – this program is TBD. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
(This schedule is subject to change.)
The right to accept or reject any entry is reserved. You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Certain athlete qualifications are necessary. For more information email email@example.com.
Through January 2nd, its only $215 for DFW Tri Club Members or $240 for Non-Members. ($225 Members/$250 Non-Members after January 2nd)