Tri Waco Regional Championship High-Performance Training Group
12 Week Training Program, May 1st through July 23rd
The Tri Waco Intermediate Distance Race is the South Midwest Regional Championship! This Training Group is for those who have been doing Triathlon for a little bit already and are ready to test themselves. If you are on the fence about getting a coach or thrive in team sports, this may be the group for you. There are no time qualifications for this group, we are just looking for those who want to train more intensely and manage recovery with a coach rather than on your own*.
By the way, DFW Tri Club and Training Group members get $10 off race entry fees – see more information here.
- COACHED swim, bike, run, and strength workouts!
- Detailed weekly group workout schedules for each discipline
- Free Clinics and Lectures: Training with Heart Rate, Flat Tire Clinic, Transition Clinic, Nutrition Clinic, Race Strategy etc.
- Free access to the DFW Tri Club, including kayak supported Open Water Swims every week!
- Pool Announcement coming soon!
- Experience the DFW Tri Club group dynamic! We’re not just a club, we’re a community!
Email us at email@example.com for more information or to put your name on the list. Registration Opens in February.
USAT membership is required. Each participant will be required to verify their current USAT annual membership prior to the start of the program.
*USAT Certified coach provides the training plan to the group, but recovery varies individually. This Training Group may not be as efficient as a one-on-one coach-athlete relationship since this plan is written for the group as a whole.