Interested in becoming a Coach?
DFW Tri Club is looking for reliable, highly-motivated self-starters who want to join us to make the world a better place one athlete at a time. We have a unique blend of benefits and features that make us an innovative coach-friendly environment:
- Profit Share – meet certain criteria and you can take home a year-end bonus, with a bonus pool at 50%! (It’s one of our ways of recognizing how important you are to the club’s success.)
- Separation of duties – the owner will not be competing for your clients, so no conflicts of interest!
- No exclusivity or non-compete clauses – if you already coach with another group or you are bringing in your own clients, you can still coach with us! If one day you leave our family for whatever reason, no hard feelings!
- Low client commission rates – only 15% for monthly schedule writing and testing, 30% for group training and 0% for one-on-one sessions or non-club referred clients.
- We pay you for each approved club workout you coach that is on our calendar!
- Corporate Wellness opportunities are coming – We have a dedicated Business Development person actively working to bring in new clients.
- Resources – We have a vast array of them to help you.
- Community Partner bonuses – From time-to-time, our community partners give our coaches free stuff to sample, so you can talk about the product knowledgeably. We have a lot of partners and continue to grow!
- Best Bike Split – Coaches can use Best Bike Split for free for their club clients.
- Education Opportunities – Coaches may receive a coaching education stipend if you meet certain criteria.
- DFW Tri Club Coach Training – Visit us on October 15th for DFW Tri Club Coaching Summit! (Form more information, see details here.)
For more information, contact us!
Please fill in the information below.