Wanna go faster, longer, safer? No problem. A DFW Tri Club coach can guide you all the way. Our coaching methodology is built on sound multi-sport principles combined with proven techniques, science and testing. We can help you reach your goals with a more targeted approach whether you are looking to live a more active lifestyle, finish your first 5k race and compete at the elite or Ironman level….we can help!
Why Train with a DFW Tri Club Coach?
- Your personal coach will develop a program based on your individual needs, goals and capabilities.
- Your technique will be monitored to ensure a safe and effective workout
- Coaching at DFW Tri Club is affordable and an excellent value
- A coach’s supervision can accelerate progress for optimum results and minimize risk of injury
- Working one-on-one with a certified coach is one of the most effective methods of training
Benefits of DFW Tri Club Coaching
• Weight Loss
• Speed and Balance
• Learn proper workout techniques
• Tone and strengthen muscles
• Increase self-confidence
• Increase energy
• Increase cardiovascular endurance
• Increase flexibility
• Improve posture
• Speedy recovery from injury/illness
• Decrease predisposition to degenerative diseases such as osteoporosis, heart disease, and cancer
DFW Tri Club Coaches
All of our Coaches have college degrees in exercise science and/or are certified by nationally recognized organizations such as:
- USA Triathlon (Level 1 & 2)
- The American College of Sports Medicine
- The American Council on Exercise
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association
Our coaches are dedicated; service-oriented fitness professionals who take great pride in their work and derive personal satisfaction from seeing YOU succeed. They provide a friendly and focused approach to help guide you in reaching your personal fitness and racing goals.
For more information on individualized coaching plans, race preparation and testing, please contact Coach David at email@example.com